§ 1 Information about the survey of personal data
(1) Following we inform you about the survey of personal data while using our website. Personal Data is all data, which is direktly relatable to you, o.e. name, address, email, user behaviour.
(3) When getting in contact with us by mail or our contact form we will save the data (your email address, your name and telefone number) which was transfered to us by you, to be able to answer your questions. This data will be deleted in this context, after the saving of data is not necessary anymore, or we will reduce the processing of data if any legally binding saving policies are existent.
(4) If we are hiring commissioned service providers for a few of the functions of our offers or if we want to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you detailed for the specific process. Therefore we will also announce the specific time of saving your data.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding your personal data which you transfered to us:
- The right of inquiry,
- Right of correction or delition,
- Right of limitation of processing,
- Right of opposition to the processing,
- Right of data portability.
(2) You also have the right to file a complaint at the data protection inspectorate about us processing your personal data.
(3) In case of processing your personal data because of perception of duties which are part of public interests (Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. e DS-GVO) or for perception of legal interests(Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO), you can object to the processing of your personal data at any time with effect for later. In case of objection we will not persue any further processing of your personal data for the previous called reasons, except when,
- there are compelling and worthy reasons for processing your data, which outweigh your interests, rights and liberties, or
- the processing is necessary for assertion, execution or defense of legal claims.
You can object to the usage of your data for reasons of direct advertising at any time; as well as profiling if it is related to direct advertising. In case of your objection we will stop to process any of your data for the usage of direct advertising.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you are only using the website for information porpuses, without registration or transfering your data to us, we only survey the information send by your browser to our server. If you want to look at our website, we survey the following data, which is important for the tecnical aspects, to be able to show you our website and guaranty stability and security (Rechtsgrundlage ist Art. 6 Abs. 1. S. 1 lit. F DS-GVO):
- date and time of request
- difference of timezone to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of request (specific page)
- access status/HTTP-Statuscode
- the amount of data transferred
- website, from which the request is coming from
- operating system from that surface
- Language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition there will be safed cookies on your computer while using our website. A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Through a place which the cookie is marking (by us), flows specific information. Cookies are not able to transfer programms or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the internet programm more user friendly and more effective.
(3) The usage of cookies:
a) This website is using different types of cookies. Their scope and functions will be explained as followed:
- Transient cookies (herefor b)
- Persistant cookies (herefor c).
b) transient cookies are being automatically deleted, when you are closing your browser. Part of those are making the session cookies. Those are saving a so called session-ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. Hereby the computer can be recognized, when you are returning to our website. The session cookies will be deleted, once you are logging out or closing your browser.
c) persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a certain amount of time, which can vary between the different cookies. You can delete the cookies at any time in your system configurations.
d) You can modify your browser configuration according to your wishes and o.e. refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. We inform you that you possibly won´t be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 4 The use of Myfonts
(1) This website is using fonts generated by myfonts, a service of the Monotype Imaging Inc., 600 Unicorn Park Drive, Woburn, MA 01801, USA. In this way we can make our website graphically more beautiful and thereby more interesting for you as user. Legal basis for the use of Myfonts is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(2) When using our website, the data mentioned in § 3 is being transfered to a server of myfonts USA and saved. We don´t know exactly how myfonts is treating the data.
(3) Information about the third party: Monotype Imaging Inc., 600 Unicorn Park Drive, Woburn, MA 01801, USA, Overview about data protection: https://www.monotype.com/de/rechtshinweise/datenschutzrichtlinie/web-font-tracking-privacy-policy/